For homes with ductwork or the space to install ductwork, there is no substitute for the complete comfort of a central air conditioning system. Hi-Ho offers several kinds of central air conditioners, from small-duct high-velocity systems, to variable speed systems. Different systems can perform better in some houses than others so it’s important to know which systems are applicable. Our certified comfort specialists can “right-size” your home and recommend the central air system that will combine the highest level of efficiency and savings, bringing years of cool comfort to your home.
Some factors that determine the size of the system that is right for your home include:
- Square feet to be cooled
- Number of windows
- Direction which your home faces
- Number of people in the home
Things to keep in mind when considering a new central air conditioning system:
- Calculations for the cost of any AC system should go beyond the initial purchase, and factor in the monthly usage cost as well as the “comfort value” to your home.
- Higher efficiency systems will reduce your energy consumption, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Proper equipment sizing is very important – a system not sized properly will not get the job done. An improperly-sized system will also add stress to, and shorten the life of, your equipment, and increase your cooling bills.
A Hi-Ho comfort specialist will help make sure the system you choose gives you the total home cooling comfort you’ve been looking for.